Group 0+/1/2 Car Seat
From birth to approx. 7 years (0-25kg)
- Side impact protection safeguards your child's head and neck
- Steel reinforced frame for durability
- 5-point harness that easily adjusts with one hand
Ease of Use
- Colour-coded installation paths help ensure proper and accurate install
- No-rethread harness allows you to easily adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows
- Integrated harness storage prevents loss of parts
- 4-position recline (1 rearward, 3 forward) for more relaxed comfort
- Padded newborn insert and harness pads included
- Rearward facing harness mode from birth to approx. 4 years (0-18kg)
- Forward facing harness mode from approx. 1 to 4 years (9-18kg)
- Forward facing highback booster mode from approx. 4 to 7 years (15-25kg)
(1) Enhance convertible car seat
(1) newborn insert
(2) harness pads
(1) crotch pad
(1) instruction manual
How long should I keep my child rearward facing in the Enhance car seat?
We recommend keeping your child rearward facing as long as possible because, in case of impact, this seat position will better protect your child's head, neck and spine. For this reason, we advise rearward facing up to 4 years (18kg).
How many recline positions does the Enhance car seat have?
The Enhance car seat has 4 total recline positions — 1 in rearward facing and 3 in forward facing. This means your child's head and neck will always be properly supported.
Can I machine wash Enhance’s seat covers?
Yes, you can wash the covers in your washing machine with cold water only on the delicate cycle. Drip dry and do not use bleach.
This car seat is suitable from birth to approx. 7 years (0-25kg). Rearward and forward facing seat.
Rearward facing harness mode: suitable from birth to approx. 4 years (0-18kg) using the 5-point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle, use the 3-point safety belt.
Forward facing harness mode: suitable from approx. 1 to 7 years (9-25kg) using the 5-point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle, use the 3-point safety belt.
To wash the covers: machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle 30 degrees, and drip dry. Do not use bleach.
Inspect and clean harness buckle from time to time to remove any objects or debris that could prevent correct installation.
Metal and plastic parts: clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents.
To clean the harness straps: surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps.