From birth to approx. 4 years (22kg)
Ease of Use
- Bring baby closer with 3 Slide2Me height adjustments
- Easy, stand-alone fold for storage
- Automatic folding lock keeps stroller packed neatly away when stowed
- Easy-release bumper bar for quick ins and outs
- Large, easy-access storage basket
Comfort for child and parent
- Rearward and forward facing seat
- Multi-position recline ensures your child is comfortable
- Adjustable calf support
- Leatherette handle and bumper bar
- Large canopy with easy-view mesh window
A safer ride
- Front swivel-lock wheels for easier manoeuvrability
- EVA wheels
- 4-wheel suspension
- One-step brake
- Adjustable 3- or 5-point harness
- Buckle cover
- Click Connect travel system compatible with Graco SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat* and Near2Me carrycot*
- Luxury fleece-lined footmuff
*Product sold separately
(1) Near2Me pushchair with canopy and bumper bar
(1) luxury footmuff
(2) harness pads
(1) stroller chassis with 2 front and 2 rear wheels
(1) rear brake assembly unit
(1) instruction manual
L 98.8 x W 65.5 x H 44cm
Is Near2Me compatible with any other Graco products?
Yes, the Near2Me pushchair is compatible with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat and Near2Me carrycot (products sold separately).
Does the canopy on the Near2Me pushchair offer UPF protection?
Yes, Near2Me's canopy has UPF 50+, giving your child the necessary protection from the sun.
Use the pushchair with only one child at a time. The stroller is intended for children from birth up to 3 years (15kg) in rearward facing mode and from birth up to 4 years (22kg) in forward facing mode.
Use of the pushchair with a child weighing more than 15kg in rearward facing mode or more than 22kg in forward facing mode will cause excessive wear and stress.
For newborns, always use the most reclined seat position.
Compatible with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat and Near2Me carrycot.
To clean seat pad: wipe seat pad clean with damp cloth.
Metal and plastic parts: use only household soap or detergent and warm water.
To wash the footmuff and raincover: hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Drip dry only. Do not use bleach.
Do not use bleach, spirits or abrasive cleaners.
From time to time check your pushchair for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or repair the parts as needed. Use only Graco replacement parts.