Nuna International B.V. (“we” or “us”) is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and that we meet our responsibilities under data protection and privacy law. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets out how we use and protect any personal information that you give us when you use this website https://gracobaby.eu/en/.
If you have any questions about this Notice, please feel free to contact us at Info.firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect personal information from you
We may collect personal information about you from various sources in three primary ways:
- You Give Us Personal Information: We collect information from you when you submit it to us through our website, for example when you purchase one of our products, seek to register one of those products, or contact us with a request or query.
- We Collect Personal Information Automatically: We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our website or purchase our products. For example, we automatically collect internet or other electronic network activity information when you use our website as otherwise described in this Notice.
- We Collect Personal Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from outside sources. For example, we may receive information from third parties who provide services for us through cookies and other technologies as otherwise discussed in this Notice.
What we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal Identifiers, including your name, birth date and contact information (including email address, telephone number and home address);
- Commercial information, such as payment card details and billing address;
- Product information (where you choose to register your purchase of a product with us), including model number, model name, serial number, date of purchase and date of manufacture;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including the following:
- Date and time;
- Operating system of device in use;
- Geolocation Data; and
- Inferences such as your preferences and interests for use in creating a consumer profile.
- If you choose to provide it in order to receive more relevant marketing information, we will collect information about your child's age and birth date.
When you make a purchase from our website, it is a contractual requirement that we obtain certain personal information from you in order for you to enter into a contract with us (i.e. name, email address, payment card details, billing address). If you choose not to provide this personal information, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you.
In addition to the above-mentioned data, when you use our website, cookies and so called HTML5 storage objects may be placed on your computer’s hard drive to the extent that you provide your consent to such cookies via the cookie-banner, which is displayed when visiting our website. Cookies and storage objects are small files that provide certain information to us and certain third parties. They serve the purpose of making our website services function, and making them more user friendly, more effective, tailored to your needs, and help us analyse website usage.
For further information on cookies used by our website, please refer to our Cookie Notice.
Why we collect personal information
We use personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To process orders, payments and returns you may place using our website. We process personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- In order to register your product where you request us to do so, so that we can provide you with the latest information on your specific product. We process personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- To assess and respond to any requests that you make by contacting us directly (e.g. via email). We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a good service and being able to answer your requests quickly and correctly.
- To investigate and enforce or defend legal claims (including debt collection, defence in the event of legal disputes or alleged violations of law or agreements). We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in enforcing and defending our legal position and rights.
- To create and conduct analysis on statistics to improve the quality and safety of our products. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in improving the security and functionality of our products and thereby offering you better products.
- To request your feedback on the products and services you have purchased from us. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in improving the security and functionality of our products and thereby offering you better products.
- To send our newsletters, personalized offers and advertising. In particular, if you provide us with your child's age data and birth date when you sign up to receive newsletters from us, we will use this data to send newsletters and promotions to you relevant to the age of your child. We process your personal data for this purpose only with your consent.
- To personalise your use of the website, and support processes relating to your use of the website. We process your personal data for this purpose only with your consent.
- For maintenance and analytical purposes, so that we can optimize our experience and offers for you. We process your personal data for this purpose only with your consent.
- Internally, for record keeping purposes such as maintaining or servicing customer accounts. We process your personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- For short term, transient uses such as behavioural advertising. We process your personal data for this purpose only with your consent.
- To verify your information to protect against and prosecute those responsible for malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in protecting ourselves from malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- To address impairments to the operational functionality, and detecting security incidents on our systems. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in keeping our systems error-free and secure.
- Internally, for research related to technical development. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in advancing the technical development of our systems.
- To engage in a sale of all or part of our business, or if we were to go through a reorganization or merger. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in providing a potential acquirer with the necessary information to enable a comprehensive evaluation of our business and to continue our business operations.
- To the extent necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our website. We process your personal data for this purpose based on our legitimate interest in protecting our website visitors from risks and ensuring their safety.
- to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose. In particular, we may obtain your consent before we send you any email marketing, including newsletters, personalised offers and advertisements which we think might interest you.
You may unsubscribe from our email communications by following the instructions in any email that we send you, or you can withdraw your consent and request us to remove your personal information at any time by emailing us at Info.email@example.com.
How long do we store personal information?
Your personal information is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected. The criteria we use to determine the retention period of personal information are: (i) the respective statutory retention period; (ii) our contractual and/or business relationships with you; (iii) (potential) disputes; and (iv) any guidelines issued by relevant regulators. For example, due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment data as far as processed by us, and data related to your order for a certain period of time.
However, we may continue to store your data after the appropriate retention periods expire if necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, the initiation of a contract or to protect or defend our position or that of a third party.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. If you have any questions about our retention periods, please contact us by emailing us at Info.firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request erasure of your personal information at any time by contacting us as indicated below in the Your Privacy Rights section below.
Personal information shared with third parties
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Based on the purposes and legal bases detailed in the above section “Why We Collect Personal Information,” your information may be passed on to the following categories of recipients:
- to potential purchasers as part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- our professional advisors, lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- to service providers detecting and reducing fraud and credit risk;
- to recipients to the extent required pursuant to a court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programmes, to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties;
- to recipients to whom you have consented or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
In addition, we have entered into data processing agreements with third parties, which safeguard the data processing by these third parties. Based on these data processing agreements, your data may be processed by the following categories of recipients:
- service providers, e.g. for the provision and hosting of the website.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
We may transfer your personal information to the third parties set out at the section “Personal information shared with third parties” above, who may be located in countries outside of the EU. For your protection and the protection of your personal information, when we transfer personal information outside the EU, we will implement appropriate safeguards for such data transfers in accordance with legal requirements. For example, if we are making a transfer to a country that is not considered adequate under EU law, we will rely on appropriate safeguards such as the EU standard contractual clauses to safeguard your personal information.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We process your personal data for this purpose only with your consent.
Links to other websites
Your privacy rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
- require (i) information as to whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
- request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
- refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
- object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, that your personal data shall be subject to a processing. In this case, please provide us with information about your particular situation. After the assessment of the facts presented by you we will either stop processing your personal data or present you our compelling legitimate grounds for an ongoing processing;
- take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators;
- require (i) to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller; and/or
- not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance.
To exercise your rights, please email Info.email@example.com.
Updates to this privacy notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are up to date with our privacy practices.
If we make any material changes to this Notice, we will use reasonable efforts to contact you.
This Notice was last updated on July 11, 2023.