Group 1/2/3 Car Seat
From approx. 1 to 12 years (9-36kg)
- isoCatch connectors to keep the car seat secure to the vehicle seat
- TrueShield Safety Surround Side Impact Protection that provides your child with the best head and body protection
- EPS energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel reinforced frame for durability
- 5-point harness that easily adjusts with one hand
Ease of Use
- No-rethread harness allows you to easily adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows
- Integrated belt lock-off for easier seat belt installation
- Integrated harness storage prevents loss of parts
- 2-position recline for more relaxed comfort
- 10-position headrest
- Padded body insert and harness pads included
- Removable, interchangeable cupholder
- Forward facing harness mode from approx. 1 to 4 years (9-18kg)
- Forward facing highback booster mode from approx. 4 to 12 years (15-36kg)
(1) Avolve combination car seat
(2) harness pads
(1) padded insert
(1) instruction manual
How many recline positions does the Avolve car seat have?
The Avolve car seat has 2 total recline positions, meaning your child will be comfortable no matter how long the journey.
Can I machine wash Avolve’s seat covers?
Yes, you can wash the covers in your washing machine with cold water only on the delicate cycle. Drip dry and do not use bleach.
This car seat is suitable from approx. 1 to 12 years (9-36kg). Forward facing seat only.
Forward-facing harness mode: suitable from approx. 1 to 4 years (9-18kg) using the 5-point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle, use the 3-point safety belt.
Forward-facing highback booster mode: suitable from approx. 4 years to 12 years (15-36kg). Secure your child in the car seat using the vehicle's 3-point safety belt.
Suitable for use with isoCatch connectors as a secondary safety and stability measure. Always to be used in conjunction with the vehicle's 3-point safety belt for correct installation.
To wash the covers: machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle 30 degrees, and drip dry. Do not use bleach.
Inspect and clean harness buckle from time to time to remove any objects or debris that could prevent correct installation.
Metal and plastic parts: clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents.
To clean the harness straps: surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps.