Graco® Evo® XT
From birth to approx. 4 years (0-22kg)
Ease of Use
- All-terrain with enhanced suspension, rear mudguards and a long wheelbase for added stability and reassurance
- One-hand fold mechanism for quick and easy folding
- Easy-release bumper bar for quick ins and outs
- Large, easy-access storage basket
Comfort for child and parent
- Rearward and forward facing seat
- 3-position recline ensures your child is comfortable
- Adjustable telescopic handle (Handle height from 103.5 to 110.9cm)
- Adjustable calf support
- Removable seat liner and harness pads
A safer ride
- Front swivel-lock wheels for easier manoeuvrability
- Multi-terrain tread
- Click Connect travel system compatible with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat* and Graco Evo luxury carrycot*
- Luxury fleece-lined footmuff
*Product sold separately
(1) Graco Evo XT pushchair with canopy and bumper bar
(1) luxury fleece-lined footmuff
(2) harness pads
(1) stroller chassis with 2 front and 2 rear wheels
(1) rear brake assembly unit
(1) instruction manual
L 106.2 x W 62.7 x H 39.4cm
Is Graco Evo XT compatible with any other Graco products?
Yes, Graco Evo XT connects easily with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat and Graco Evo luxury carrycot (products sold separately).
Does the canopy on the Graco Evo XT pushchair offer UPF protection?
Yes, Graco Evo XT's canopy has UPF 50+, giving your child the necessary protection from the sun.
The pushchair is suitable from birth to approx. 4 years (0-22kg).
Use of the pushchair with a child weighing more than 22kg in rearward or forward facing mode will cause excessive wear and stress.
For newborns, always use the most reclined seat position.
Compatible with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat and Graco Evo luxury carrycot.
To wash the removable seat pad: hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Drip dry only. Do not use bleach.
Metal and plastic parts: use only household soap or detergent and warm water.
To wash the footmuff and raincover: hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Drip dry only. Do not use bleach.
Do not use bleach, spirits or abrasive cleaners.
From time to time check your pushchair for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or repair the parts as needed. Use only Graco replacement parts.