Baby Car Seat | Group 0+/1/2/3
The only car seat you'll ever need
- isoCatch connectors to keep your car seat secure to your vehicle seat for extra safety and security
- No re-thread harness with one-hand 10-position headrest that easily adjusts as your child grows
- 4 recline positions (2 rearward, 2 forward)
SlimFit™ LX baby car seat (Group 0+/1/2/3) car seat featuring TrueShield™ Safety Surround™ Side Impact Protection is the only car seat you'll ever need from Birth to approx. 12 years (0-36kg).
isoCatch connectors to help keep the seat secure and in place gives you peace of mind
It's three seats in one, for comfort at every stage. Rearward facing for longer - from birth up to approx. 4 years (0-18kg), Forward facing harness mode approx. 1 to 4 years (9-18kg) and High Back booster mode from 4 to approx. 12 years (15-36kg).
isoCatch connectors connect to your ISOFIX points to give you extra peace of mind.
EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management, integrated belt lock-off for easier installation, premium padded inserts for comfort and a removable cupholder, this car seat really has it all.
With loads of safety features, SlimFit™ LX is the smartest car seat choice.
1 X SlimFit™ LX Baby car seat, (Group 0+1/2/3), 2 x chest pads, 2 x newborn inserts, 1 x instruction manual
- This car seat is suitable from birth to 12 years approx. (0-36kg) Rearward and Forward facing seat
- Rearward-facing harness mode, suitable from birth to 4 years approx. (0-18kg) using the 5 point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle use the 3 point retractor safety belt
- Forward-facing harness mode suitable from 9 months to 4 years approx. (9-18kg) using the 5 point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle use the 3 point retractor safety belt
- Forward-facing highback booster mode suitable from 4 years to 12 years approx. (15-36kg). Secure your child in the car seat using the vehicle's 3 point retractor safety belt
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the covers - machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle 30 degrees, and drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Inspect and clean harness buckle from time to time to remove any objects or debris that could prevent correct installation
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents
- To clean the harness straps - surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps.