Graco® Evo® Luxury Carrycot
Designed for a Modern Lifestyle
- Suitable from birth up to approx. 6 months (0-9kg)
- Compatible with all Graco® Evo® pushchairs
- Recommended for occasional overnight sleeping only (do not leave your child unattended)
- Includes a luxury newborn insert to keep baby warm
- Easily attaches to the pushchair frame with one click
- Collapsible design for easy storage
- Includes mattress and apron
The Graco® Evo® luxury carrycot transforms your pushchair into a complete pram, offering comfortable and secure transport for your baby while the removable luxury newborn insert ensures your little one will stay warm in the colder months. This carrycot can be paired with all Graco® Evo® pushchairs. What's more, it allows your baby to travel in an optimal lie-flat position. The padded carry handle makes this carrycot comfortable to carry, helping you move baby with the minimum of fuss and can be easily collapsed for simple, space-saving storage. Suitable for use from birth up to 6 months (0-9kg).
1 X GRACO® EVO® LUXURY CARRYCOT, 1 X MATTRESS, 1 X SNUGGLE WRAP, 1 X INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- This carrycot is suitable from birth to 6 months approx. (0-9kg)
- Can only be used with the Graco Evo/Graco Evo Avant or Graco Evo XT pushchair
- Our carrycots are suitable for occasional daytime supervised naps and although suitable for occasional overnight sleeping this should be kept to a minimum as our carrycots are not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Our carrycots should not be used in place of a moses basket, cot or travel cot. We strongly recommend if you do not have a ventilated mattress a suitable replacement is purchased.
- The ventilated mattress purchased needs to be the correct size for our carrycots and must conform to both BS 7177 – 1996 for flammability and BS 1877 Part 10 - 1997 for safety and performance.
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the removable covers, machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle, and drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents
- To wash the newborn insert, hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Only drip dry. Do not use bleach
- From time to time check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. If damage is found, contact Graco Customer Service for advice on replacement or repair