From approx. 6 months to 3 years (max. 15 kg)
Ease of Use
- Folds with one-hand in one motion and is extra slim and compact when folded
- No assembly required
- 9 height adjustments for the ideal fit to table
- One-hand removable tray makes getting baby in and out easy
- Dishwasher safe insert
- Wipeable seat pad for easy cleanups
- 2 wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Grows with your child from infant to big kid
- 3-position recline to enhance feeding time comfort for your little one
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Soft and padded harness covers add comfort to child's shoulders and neck and are removable for easy washing
- Newborn insert adds body support and is removable for easy washing.
- Newborn insert
- Harness pads
(1) Swift Fold highchair
(1) newborn insert
(2) harness pads
(1) instruction manual
L 86 x W 80 x H 20cm
How many height adjustments does the Swift Fold highchair have?
Swift Fold has 9 height adjustments, which allows it to grow with your child and fit perfectly to any table in your home.
How do I set up Swift Fold?
The Swift Fold highchair requires no assembly. Simply remove the product from the box and you are ready to enjoy memorable mealtimes with your little one.
Suitable from 6 months to approx. 3 years (max. 15kg)
Do not use the product until the child can sit up unaided.
Always use the restraint system. Always use the crotch restraint system. Always make sure that the harness is correctly fitted.
Do not use the tray to hold the child in the highchair.
The harness is removable for washing, and can be hand washed or machine washed at 40 degrees Celsius..
The highchair may be sponged clean with warm water and a mild detergent. A mild disinfectant may also be used.
Tray insert is machine washable.
From time to time check your highchair for worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or repair parts as needed. If damage is found, contact Graco Customer Service for advice on replacement or repair.