Breaze Lite™ 2
From birth to approx. 4 years (0-22kg)
Ease of Use
- Lightweight at only 6.5kg
- Easy, compact fold
- Automatic folding lock keeps stroller packed neatly away when stowed
- Easy-release bumper bar for quick ins and outs
- Large, easy-access storage basket
Comfort for child and parent
- Suitable from birth with lie-flat recline
- Multi-position recline ensures your child is comfortable
- Deluxe canopy provides adjustable amounts of shade and protection
- Easy-view mesh window in canopy
A safer ride
- Front swivel-lock wheels with suspension for easier manoeuvrability
- Rear suspension
- Adjustable 3- or 5-point harness
- One-step brake
- Click Connect travel system compatible with Graco SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat*
- Harness covers
*Product sold separately
(1) Breaze Lite 2 pushchair
(1) stroller chassis with 2 front and 2 rear wheels
(1) rear brake assembly unit
(1) instruction manual
L 34 x W 86 x H 54.5cm
Is Breaze Lite 2 compatible with any other Graco products?
Yes, the Breaze Lite 2 pushchair connects easily with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat (product sold separately).
Does the canopy on the Breaze Lite 2 pushchair offer UPF protection?
Yes, Breaze Lite 2's canopy has UPF 50+, giving your child the necessary protection from the sun.
The pushchair is suitable from birth to approx. 4 years (0-22kg).
Use of the pushchair with a child weighing more than 22kg will cause excessive wear and stress.
For newborns, always use the most reclined seat position.
Compatible with SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat.
To clean seat pad: wipe seat pad clean with damp cloth.
Metal and plastic parts: use only household soap or detergent and warm water.
Do not use bleach, spirits or abrasive cleaners.
When using your stroller at the beach, completely clean your stroller afterwards to remove sand and salt from the wheel assemblies.
From time to time check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or repair the parts as needed. Use only Graco replacement parts.